|Role and responsibilities:
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents .
- Take minutes during meetings and distribute information as appropriate.
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Coordinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Assist in preparing and editing company communications, such as memos, emails, and presentations.
- Delegate office administrative tasks